The 专业发展中心 at Bryn Mawr College's 研究生 School of 社会工作 and Social Research (GSSWSR) reserves the right to make necessary scheduling and administrative adjustments in its Professional Development program as circumstances warrant.
- 完整的 payment of fees is expected at time of registration.
- Account credit balances remaining at end of program year (May 31, 2022) will be forfeited.
- No Discount: License Exam Prep workshops
- Certificate discounts (only where noted): dependent upon fully paid tuition at time of registration.
- 折扣 denoted on program webpages in the following manner: $xxx*
- BMC女毕业生/我, faculty and staff | field instructors of current GSSWSR students | agency-funded groups of three or more: $115 (全天的讲习班).
- 现就读gssswsr的学生:$100 (全天的讲习班).
The following limitations will affect requested refunds of Professional Development fees:
- 100% forfeiture of fee if student fails to attend confirmed enrollment course, or if student drops series after it has begun.
- 100% of a course registration fee may be transferred by registrant to another training scheduled 在 the current Professional Development program year* if registrant cancels 72+ hours 之前 程序开始.
- 50% forfeiture of course registration fee if registrant drops a program 在 72小时节目开始.
- 50% of course registration fee may be transferred to another training scheduled 在 the current Professional Development program year* if registrant drops a program 在 72小时节目开始.
- 100% forfeiture of remaining account balances at the end of the current Professional Development program year*.
*Professional Development Program Year begins June 1 and ends on May 31 the following year.
Bryn Mawr College 研究生 School of 社会工作 and Social Research is a Council on 社会工作 Education accredited school and therefore, 一个Pa. pre-approved provider of 社会工作 continuing education. These credit hours satisfy requirements for L.S.W./L.C.S.W., L.P.C.L,.M.F.T. 两年一次的执照更新. Social workers outside of Pennsylvania or other licensed individuals should contact their regulatory board to determine course approval.
Our programs and courses are designed to support continuing education for 社会工作 professionals. Our courses generally provide opportunities for individuals at the beginning, intermediate or advanced levels to broaden and update their professional knowledge and skills. When advanced level skills are needed we will indicate this in the course description.
Bryn Mawr College 专业发展中心 is an approved Pennsylvania Department of Education Act 48 credit provider.
- Continuing Education (CE) credit for 社会工作ers, 专业咨询师, 还有婚姻和家庭治疗师
- 例外: SW License Exam Prep workshop does not qualify for CE credit.
- CEU credits are calculated at rate of one CEU per training hour.
- CEU certificates are distributed via email (after attendance validation and receipt of evaluation) approximately 3-5 business days after the training.
- Replacement CEU certificate charge: $10
(见中心 主页 参阅CEU认证声明.)
- Attendees will need access to a computer, 平板电脑, or smart phone (not ideal) with high speed internet.
- A working microphone, camera, and speakers are required.
- Attendees seeking CEs must attend the entirety of the virtual session(s) with system video and audio enabled, 参与活动, and respond to poll questions (or other interactive software) if used.
- Attendees seeking CEs must complete the course evaluation for each training.
- Zoom training links are sent to all registrants one week 之前 to the training.
- 面对面的位置: Bryn Mawr College 研究生 School of 社会工作 and Social Research
- Synchronous Virtual Classroom: Zoom training links are sent to all registrants one week 之前 to the training.
- Alternate Training Location: participants will be notified via email if class location is changed.
- SEPTA: Paoli/Thorndale Line - The Rosemont train station is walking distance from the 研究生 School of 社会工作 and Social Research.
- Recommended Dress (in-person): comfortable layers to accommodate varying meeting room temperatures.
- Inclement Weather: announcements regarding cancellations and/or re-scheduled trainings will be posted on the Center website and/or phones (610-520-2602 and 610-520-2614).
- School Closing Number—415 in Montgomery County, Pa.—will be announced on KYW 1060 AM radio
- Should a program need to be re-scheduled or canceled, registrants will be notified via email.