How to 应用
To be considered your application 必须 be:
- submitted by Thursday, March 17, 2022 at 11:59 pm PST and
- supporting materials 必须 be received by Thursday, March 24, 2022 at 11:59 pm PST.
To apply to Bryn Mawr’s Postbaccalaureate Premedical Program, please select our program in PostBacCAS.
Early Action Admission Deadline
To receive an admission decision before December 23, 2021, your application 必须 be received by Monday, October 4, 2021 (11:59 pm PST)
Regular Admission Deadline
Tuesday, February 15, 2022 (11:59 pm PST)
Note: College seniors are encouraged to apply 后 they have received their fall semester grades.
You will be asked to provide the following information through your PostBacCAS application, 然而, please be assured that the Postbac Premed Admissions Committee also takes into account the varied backgrounds and experiences of applicants when reviewing applications.
- Biographic, contact, citizenship, and family information
- Official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended (Note: College seniors are encouraged to apply 后 they have received their fall semester grades.)
- A detailed list of all undergraduate courses
- Copies of transcripts issued by all high schools attended
- Official AND self-reported ACT and/or SAT scores
- For archived SAT scores, use Bryn Mawr College Postbaccalaureate Premedical Program code 2477
- For archived ACT scores, use Bryn Mawr College code 3526
- Your archived ACT and/or SAT score reports should be sent even if your high school transcript includes your scores.
- You may opt to order an official score report for just one ACT or SAT test date to be sent to Bryn Mawr. In this case, you can then upload screenshots of additional test date score reports to “Other” under Documents in PostBacCAS.
- If you have not taken the ACT or SAT, please provide an explanation in your application.
- Two letters of recommendation
- One letter 必须 be written by a former professor, instructor, or advisor who is familiar with your 学术 能力.
- We strongly prefer two letters of recommendation and can accept a maximum of three letters.
- Two essays of no more than 5300 characters (with spaces) each:
- A statement of interest that responds to the question, “How have your experiences contributed to your decision to pursue a career in health care?”
- An essay that describes any further insight about you to the Admissions Committee as we review your application.
- Descriptions of your prior experiences, along with a current CV or résumé, detailing your employment record and your medically related community service and extracurricular activities.
- Bryn Mawr College Supplemental Application Fee ($40): Payable through the PostBacCAS platform. This fee is in addition to processing fees charged by PostBacCAS.
- If you have questions about the application process:
- For questions about your Bryn Mawr program-specific required materials, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Having trouble accessing the application? The preferred browsers are Google Chrome or Firefox.